LLC "Tsentr nauchnogo sotrudnichestva "Interaktiv plus", represented by CEO Yakovleva Tatyana Valerianovna, acting under the Charter (hereinafter - the Publisher) offers to an indefinite number of persons (hereinafter - the author) to enter into this agreement (hereinafter - the Contract) on the publication of scientific, educational, instructional materials (hereinafter - the article) in publications of the Center under the following conditions.
The present Contract, in accordance with clauses 2 of Art. 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation is a public offer, complete and unconditional acceptance of which, in accordance with Art. 438 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation is considered the sending of the author's materials by filling the online application at one of the Publisher's sites: https://interactive-plus.ru, https://interactive-science.media, https://science-journal.org, https://humansociety.media, https://gumanitarium.media
1. Subject of the Contract
1.1. The Author from the coming into force of this Contract provides the Publisher for the duration of copyright under the current Russian legislation, the exclusive right in accordance with clause 2 of Art. 1270 of the Civil Code and this Agreement to use the article he created.
1.2. Under using the article it is meant:
- Reproduction of articles or their parts in any material form, including paper and electronic media in the Centre's publications;
- distribution of articles or parts of books as a part of the Centre's publications or in the form of independent composition worldwide;
- Bringing the article to the public so that anyone can access the article from any place and at any time according to their choice (making available to the public, including via Internet);
1.3. Granting of rights under this Contract shall include the right to process the form of article submission for its use in conjunction with computer programs and systems (databases), publication and dissemination in machine-readable format and incorporation into retrieval system (database).
1.4. The published in case of acceptance for publication by the Editorial Board publishes the article of the author in the Center's editorial office. In case of the decision to refuse the author's article for publication this contract becomes null and void. The publisher shall notify the author about such decision on the condition the author (authors) gave the Editorial board contact email address.
1.5. The author guarantees that he has an exclusive copyright to the article, and that the article was not transferred to anyone under the contract for reproduction or other use.
1.6. Yhe rights are transmitted by the Author to the Publisher for free and the publication does not entail any financial contributions to the Author.
1.7. The area on which the use of the rights under Article is permitted is not limited.
1.8. The Publisher undertakes during the term of the agreement to provide the Author services related to the publication of an article on the Publisher's site https://interactive-plus.ru, https://interactive-science.media, https://science-journal.org, https://humansociety.media, https://gumanitarium.media
2. General terms of services submission
2.1. The published provides the services to the Author only under the following conditions:
- the Author has provided materials that meet the requirements of the Offer;
- the Author has carried out acceptance of the Offer.
2.2. In case the materials provided by the author violate the rules and requirements of this Offer, the Publisher has the right to refuse to place them.
2.3. The Published during the term of the Contract shall not be liable for unauthorized use of data provided by the Author by the third parties.
2.4. Publication of articles is carried out in accordance with the license Creative Commons «Attribution» 4.0 International.
3. Rights and obligations of the Parties
3.1. The article contains all the links to cited authors and / or publications (materials) stipulated by relevant copyright regulaton that the Author (co-authors) have obtained all the necessary permissions for the results used in the paper, the facts and other borrowed materials, the copyright of which doesn't belong to the Author (authors).
3.2. The article does not contain any materials that are not subject to publication in the open access in accordance with current legislative acts of the Russian Federation and its publication and distribution will not lead to the disclosure of secret (confidential) information (including state secrets).
3.3. The Author undertakes:
- to submit a manuscript of the Article in accordance with publication requirements for authors, accessible on the Publisher's website.
- Автор (Соавторы) проинформировал(и) других Соавторов относительно условий этого Договора и получил(и) согласие всех Соавторов на заключение настоящего Договора на условиях предусмотренных Договором. Author (co-author), informed the other co-authors of the terms of this Contract and received the consent of all co-authors to conclude this Contract on the terms stipulated in the Contract.
3.4. While preparing the Article for publication the Authors undertakes:
- to make corrections in the text of Articles offered by reviewers and accepted by the Editorial Board and / or, if necessary, on demand of the Publisher to modify the Article;
- to make only the minimum changes while the article correction that is associated with the need to fix the errors committed in the original version of the Article and / or making factual and conjunctural changes.
3.5. Authors (co-authors) have the right:
- to transfer freely to colleagues a copy of the Article in whole or its part for their personal or professional use, for the promotion of academic or scientific research or for the purposes of the employer's information;
- to use materials from published articles written in the author's (co-authored) book;
- to use separate illustrations or tables and text fragments from the Article in their own training purposes or for their inclusion in another job, or for presentation in an electronic format on the internal (protected) network or an external Web site of the Author (co-authors) or his employer;
- include materials of the Article in educational digests for classroom use; for free distribution of materials to students the Author (co-authors) or to keep the materials in electronic format on the local server to access of students as a part of the course, as well as for internal training programs in the employer's institution..
3.6. The Publisher undertakes:
- to publish the Authors' articlein the Editorial office of the Centre in accordance with the terms of this Contract.
3.7. The Publisher has the right:
- To provide technical editing of the Article without altering its fundamental provisions.
- To conduct assessment and propose the author to make necessary amendments in articles tbefore the making of which the article will not be placed in the issue.
- То establish rules (conditions) for reception and publication of materials. Editorial Board posesses exclusive rights of selection and / or rejection the materials that are sent to the editor for their publication. Manuscript (material support), sent by the Author (co-authors) is not to be returned..
- To suspend temporarily services rendering under the Contract according to technical, technological or other reasons obstructive rendering of services, at the time of such reasons elimination.
- Suspension of services provision under the Contract in unilateral extrajudicial procedure can be executed in the following cases:
а) if the article does not correspond to the subject (or any part thereof), or the material presented is insufficient for self-publishing, or the Article design does not meet the requirements;
б) The author violates other obligations undertaken in accordance with the Offer.
- Make changes in the Offer in accordance with procedure established by the Offer.
3.8. In all cases not covered and not stipulated by this Contract, the Parties are obliged to be guided by the current Russian legislation.
4. Acceptance of the Offer and the conclusion of the Contract
4.1. This Contract shall enter into force on the date of its conclusion, when the Author makes acceptance of the Offer by filling an online application at one of the Publisher's sites: https://interactive-plus.ru, https://interactive-science.media, https://science-journal.org, https://humansociety.media, https://gumanitarium.media
4.2. Acceptance of the Offer of the Author creates a contract concluded orally (article 438 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation) on the terms of the Offer.
4.3. The Contract enters into force from the date of acceptance of the offer by the Author and is valid:
а) until the Publisher fullfils his obligations on services provision;
б) till the moment of Contract termination.
5. The procedure for amendment and termination of the Contract
5.1. The publisher has the right to change the terms of this Agreement unilaterally, in advance, no later than ten (10) calendar days prior to the entry into force of the amendments, notifying the Author through the Publisher's web server https://interactive-plus.ru or by sending a notice by e-mail to specified by the author in the application. The changes come into force from the date specified in the relevant notice.
5.2. In case of Author's disagreement with the changes of the present Contract in accordance with paragraph 5.1. of the Contract the Author has the right to send to the Publisher a written notice of the present Contract cancellation until the entry into force of the amendments. In the absence of a written notice from the Author until the moment of the entry into force of the changes, the changes are considered to be accepted by the Author, and the Contract continues to act as amended.
5.3. The present Contract can be terminated ahead of time
- under the agreement of the Parties in any time;
- under other terms stipulated by the Contract.
5.4. The author has the right to withdraw unilaterally from the execution of this Contract by giving a notice in a written form to the Publisher not less than in fifteen (15) calendar days prior to the intended date of termination of the Contract.
5.5. Once paid, registration fees for publications are non-refundable. The author will not be able to claim money back and to use electronic documents, confirming the publication (certificate, reference, etc.).
5.6. Termination of the Contract for any reason does not release the parties from liability for breach of the Contract arising during its term.
6.1. For non-performance or improper performance of obligations under this Contract the parties shall be liable in accordance with applicable Russian legislation.
6.2. All the information provided by the Author must be factual. The Author is responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the information transmitted to the Publisher. When using false information provided by the Author, the Publisher is not responsible for the negative consequences caused by the actions on the basis of false information provided.
6.3. The Author bears full responsibility for compliance with the requirements of advertising legislation, copyright and related rights, protection of trademarks and service marks, protection of consumer rights.
6.4. The Publisher shall not be liable under the Contract for:
а) any action being directly or indirectly a result of Author's actions;
б) published articles content;
в) any losses of the Author, regardless of whether the Publisher could foresee the possibility of such damages or not.
6.5. Without prejudice to the above mentioned, the Publisher is being released from liability for breach of the Contract if such infringement is caused by the action of force majeure (force majeure), including: actions of public authorities (including the adoption of legal acts), fires, floods, earthquakes and other natural disasters, lack of electricity and / or malfunctions of computer network operation, strikes, civil unrests, riots, any other circumstances, without limitation of above stated which may affect the Publisher's performance of the Contract.
7. Disputes settlement order
7.1. Disputes and disagreements are to be resolved by means of negotiations, and in case of failure to reach the agreement - in accordance with applicable Russian legislation.
7.2. If there are any unresolved disagreements between the parties the disputes are settled in court at the Publisher's location in accordance with applicable Russian legislation.
8. Other terms and conditions
8.1. The text of the Annexes to this Contract is posted on the Publisher's site: https://interactive-plus.ru, https://interactive-science.media, https://science-journal.org, https://humansociety.media, https://gumanitarium.media
8.2. In the case of presentation to Publisher the requirements related to the infringement of exclusive copyright and other intellectual property rights of third parties while creation of the articles, or in connection with the conclusion of the Author (authors) of this Contract, the Author undertakes:
- immediately after receipt of the Publisher's notification take measures to resolve disputes with third parties, if necessary, intervene in proceedings on the Publisher's side and take all steps in his power to avoid the Publisher from the number of defendants;
- indemnify the Publisher incurred legal fees, costs and damages caused by the use of the claim ensuring measures and enforcement of the judgment, and paid to a third party amount for the violation of the exclusive copyright and other intellectual property rights, as well as other losses incurred by the Publisher in connection with failure to comply with the Author (s) guarantees provided under this Contract.
8.3. If the author is a natural person, in accordance with Art. 6. of Federal Law "On Personal Data» № 152-FL from July 27, 2006, in the period from the date of this Contract and until the termination of the obligations of Parties under this Contract the Author expresses his consent to the processing of personal data by the Publisher of the following author: surname, name and patronymic; address of residence; email; postal address; contact telephone numbers; fax numbers; information about the places of work.
8.4. The Publisher has the right to process these personal data for the purpose of the Contract execution, including the implementation of information service of the Author. Under the Personal Data processing the actions (operations) with personal data, including collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), use, distribution (including transfer to third parties), depersonalization, blocking and destruction of personal data are meant.
8.5. The Author has the right to withdraw consent for the processing of personal data by sending a notice to the Publisher in cases provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation. Upon receipt of the notification the Publisher may suspend the provision of services.
Legal address and bank details Publisher
Tsentr nauchnogo sotrudnichestva "Interaktiv plus", Limited Liability Company
ul. Grazhdanskaya 75, Cheboksary, Chuvash Republic, 428005, Russian Federation
payee's bank: «Nizhny Novgorod» branch of JSC "Alfa-Bank" in Nizhny Novgorod.
correspondent account 30101810200000000824
settlement account 40702810429040000597